Skip to content
Peer Reviewed Clinical Evidence
- Significant difference in incisional pain between Loop treated and placebo group (N. Olby, 2017).
- Lower levels of GFAP when compared to placebo group (N. Olby, 2017).
- Statistically greater degree of recovery of proprioception in Loop treated group (N. Olby, 2017).
- Nearly 50% reduction in pet owner administered opioids (Alvarez, 2019).
- Statistically significant improvement in wound healing scores 6 weeks post-operatively for Loop treated group compared with placebo (Alvarez, 2019).
- No side effects were seen with Loop treatment (Alvarez, 2019).
- 65% less pain at 5 hours, 52% less pain medication (Rohde, 2012).
- 57% less pain at 5 hours, 55% less pain medication, 50% less IL-1b (Rohde, 2015).
- 50% reduction post-surgical pain, 50% less pain medication (Heden, 2008).
- 44% reduction in pain end of day 1, 60% at 6 weeks in osteoarthritis (Nelson, 2010).
- 7-fold improvement in swelling following acute ankle sprain (Pilla, 1996).